Home Health Aide Course
Healthcare-Edu offers 2 different HHA courses.
Fully Online or Hybrid Format
1. Enroll using one of the links below.
2. You will receive DocuSign forms and access to your course in 24-48 hours
3. Log into class. Work on it at your own schedule and pace.
4. Next steps for hybrid course, select your preferred lab session (3 in-person days).
5. Once finished you will have earned your HHA and CPR Certificates.
Home Health Aide Online
Earn your certificate completely on-line. Must have a laptop/computer. Also, be familiar with technology such as Zoom.
Learn and practice skills such as safety, ambulation, hygiene and much much more.
Healthcare-Edu is DPH approved in the state of Massachusetts.
Individuals who live in a different state can apply for reciprocity in his/her respective state. Click this link to learn more
Finally, students will purchase supplies via Amazon.
Home Health Aide & CPR Hybrid - MA Only
Federally approved guidelines. Complete 43 hours on-line at your own pace. Once you complete that come and get the hands on training.
Once completed students will be awarded a Home Health Aide certificate. Complete the class in as little as 2.5 weeks.
Learn patient safety, infection control, grooming, ambulation and so much more.
Class is taught by a nurse with over 14 years of experience.
Check out our clean and spacious facility.
Hands on training done at our Brockton location.